Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > April 2nd Already?

April 2nd Already?

WormWood

APRIL FOOL ))

begin 667 APRIL_FOOL_hehehe.vbs

@a.

WormWood wrote on 01-04-05 06:55 :

> APRIL FOOL ))

nice sig.

WormWood

<@a.> wrote in message
news:twf3e.1739$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> WormWood wrote on 01-04-05 06:55 :
>
>> APRIL FOOL ))
>>

> nice sig.

**** you....err, Thank you

secret squiddle

"WormWood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> APRIL FOOL ))

Don't like attachments on here. Makes me kind of sus, IYKWIM!

**SS**

WormWood

"secret squiddle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:424d90a7$0$29913$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "WormWood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> APRIL FOOL ))

> Don't like attachments on here. Makes me kind of sus, IYKWIM!
>
> **SS**

Sorry, I should not have disabled AVG certification. You can run it
through your A-V, can't you? I do KWYM and admire your attitude toward
attachments, however, this is not one ))

secret squiddle

"WormWood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "secret squiddle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:424d90a7$0$29913$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "WormWood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> APRIL FOOL ))

>> Don't like attachments on here. Makes me kind of sus, IYKWIM!
>>
>> **SS**
>>

> Sorry, I should not have disabled AVG certification. You can run it
> through your A-V, can't you? I do KWYM and admire your attitude toward
> attachments, however, this is not one ))

Any attachments in a newsgroup should be considered unsolicited, yes?

**SS**

Arnold P. Furshlugginer

On 01 Apr 2005, secret squiddle squiddled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> "WormWood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> APRIL FOOL ))

> Don't like attachments on here. Makes me kind of sus, IYKWIM!
>
> **SS**

There was no attachment...

--
Arnold P. Furshlugginer

trout

secret squiddle wrote:

> "WormWood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "secret squiddle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:424d90a7$0$29913$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> "WormWood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> Don't like attachments on here. Makes me kind of sus, IYKWIM!
>>>
>>> **SS**
>>>

>> Sorry, I should not have disabled AVG certification. You can run it
>> through your A-V, can't you? I do KWYM and admire your attitude
>> toward attachments, however, this is not one ))

> Any attachments in a newsgroup should be considered unsolicited, yes?
>
> **SS**

Yes (in a plain-text group, anyway), but as stated, there was no
attachment with the post. Rather, it's a bit of script that makes it
appear *as though* there is one in OE.
--
You'd see it in Properties; Details; Message Source.

Blinky the Shark

trout wrote:
> secret squiddle wrote:

>> "WormWood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> "secret squiddle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:424d90a7$0$29913$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Sorry, I should not have disabled AVG certification. You can run it
>>> through your A-V, can't you? I do KWYM and admire your attitude
>>> toward attachments, however, this is not one ))

>> Any attachments in a newsgroup should be considered unsolicited, yes?

>> **SS**

> Yes (in a plain-text group, anyway), but as stated, there was no
> attachment with the post. Rather, it's a bit of script that makes it
> appear *as though* there is one in OE.

What? OE broken? Say it ain't so!

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

dwacon

"WormWood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> APRIL FOOL ))

Must be the april fool virus...

--