Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > And can it be

And can it be

Philippe Caron

can it be that the netkkkop wizard has been netkkkopped? if he's silly
enough to try and netkkkop then forge kman and flood newsgroups from his isp
account I guess he's silly enough to not realize he gets to be the stool
pigeon for all kmans other posts. here's hoping that the netkkkop has got a
taste of his own medicine.

--
Philippe.
Je m'en fous complètement.

Mr Floppy

Philippe Caron wrote:

> can it be that the netkkkop wizard has been netkkkopped? if he's silly
> enough to try and netkkkop then forge kman and flood newsgroups from his
> isp account I guess he's silly enough to not realize he gets to be the
> stool pigeon for all kmans other posts. here's hoping that the netkkkop
> has got a taste of his own medicine.

He'll be back, He's just off licking his wounds.
His only vice failed and left him naked, centre stage.

--
You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know.
Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that.

127.0.0.1

"Philippe Caron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d2frfj$19mt$(E-Mail Removed)...
> can it be that the netkkkop wizard has been netkkkopped? if he's silly
> enough to try and netkkkop then forge kman and flood newsgroups from his
> isp account I guess he's silly enough to not realize he gets to be the
> stool pigeon for all kmans other posts. here's hoping that the netkkkop
> has got a taste of his own medicine.
>
> --
> Philippe.
> Je m'en fous complètement.

and you care because? ...

-a|ex

Wizard

127.0.0.1 <get.rooted@localhost> wrote:
> "Philippe Caron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:d2frfj$19mt$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> can it be that the netkkkop wizard has been netkkkopped? if he's
>> silly enough to try and netkkkop then forge kman and flood
>> newsgroups from his isp account I guess he's silly enough to not
>> realize he gets to be the stool pigeon for all kmans other posts.
>> here's hoping that the netkkkop has got a taste of his own medicine.
>>
>> --
>> Philippe.
>> Je m'en fous complètement.

> and you care because? ...

127.0.0.1

"Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> 127.0.0.1 <get.rooted@localhost> wrote:
>> "Philippe Caron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:d2frfj$19mt$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> can it be that the netkkkop wizard has been netkkkopped? if he's
>>> silly enough to try and netkkkop then forge kman and flood
>>> newsgroups from his isp account I guess he's silly enough to not
>>> realize he gets to be the stool pigeon for all kmans other posts.
>>> here's hoping that the netkkkop has got a taste of his own medicine.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Philippe.
>>> Je m'en fous complètement.

>> and you care because? ...

heh, i'd like to see that....

so what's the complaint?

-a|ex

Wizard

"127.0.0.1" <get.rooted@localhost> wrote in message
news:_kc3e.1732$(E-Mail Removed) k.net
> "Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> 127.0.0.1 <get.rooted@localhost> wrote:
>>> "Philippe Caron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:d2frfj$19mt$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> and you care because? ...

> heh, i'd like to see that....
>
> so what's the complaint?

I wish to draw your attention to the attached Usenet posting.

It's totally irrelevant to the group it was posted to. Such rudeness &
continuous disruption makes the whole system less useful to everybody.

This person is flooding Usenet with unwanted and inappropriate nonsense
continuously.

Please get it stopped

Usenet is a forum for discussion NOT a BillBoard nor a play ground for 2
year olds!

Thanks

From: "127.0.0.1" <get.rooted@localhost>
Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.computer,alt.computer.w orkshop
Subject: Re: And can it be
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 13:12:11 GMT

"Philippe Caron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d2frfj$19mt$(E-Mail Removed)...
> can it be that the netkkkop wizard has been netkkkopped? if he's silly
> enough to try and netkkkop then forge kman and flood newsgroups from his
> isp account I guess he's silly enough to not realize he gets to be the
> stool pigeon for all kmans other posts. here's hoping that the netkkkop
> has got a taste of his own medicine.
>
> --
> Philippe.
> Je m'en fous complètement.