Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IE 6

Mike

Running Windows XP Pro.
IE 6 takes upwards of 5 minutes to start, and even longer to close.
Sometimes there will be more than one iexplore.exe in the process list
even though I only have the program open once.

x@y

..
> Running Windows XP Pro.
> IE 6 takes upwards of 5 minutes to start, and even longer to close.
> Sometimes there will be more than one iexplore.exe in the process list
> even though I only have the program open once.

Try here: http://tinyurl.com/3o9e5

Good Luck, x@y.

°Mike°

Download, update and use ALL of the following -- even
if you already have them installed, UPDATE THEM NOW.
Malware changes by the day, even by the hour, so you MUST
have the latest version of removal tools:

Spybot Search & Destroy
SpyBot S&D guide

Ad-Aware SE
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/