Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > save with lower sample type/rate

save with lower sample type/rate

Kris

I've got an mp3 track but it plays to fast (we used to play it on 33rpm i/o
45).
I opened the track in Adobe Audition and adjusted (not converted!) the
sample type (from 44100 to 35000).
It plays ok now but I can't seem to save it with this sample rate ?
Audition gives me the message: "MP3Pro cannot handle the current sample
type. Would you like to convert to 44100Hz, Stereo 32-bit and continue
saving?". If I save it with 44100Hz, the track plays too fast again.
Can someone help me?

Kris

desoto

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:53:13 +0200, "Kris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I've got an mp3 track but it plays to fast (we used to play it on 33rpm i/o
>45).
>I opened the track in Adobe Audition and adjusted (not converted!) the
>sample type (from 44100 to 35000).
>It plays ok now but I can't seem to save it with this sample rate ?
>Audition gives me the message: "MP3Pro cannot handle the current sample
>type. Would you like to convert to 44100Hz, Stereo 32-bit and continue
>saving?". If I save it with 44100Hz, the track plays too fast again.
>Can someone help me?
>
>Kris

google it and get a free mp3 encoder that supports
that sample rate as output and input.... what is
33 rpm i/o 45 ?

jackso27@hotmail.com

if you need help contact me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

jackso27@hotmail.com

Kris wrote:
> I've got an mp3 track but it plays to fast (we used to play it on

33rpm i/o
> 45).
> I opened the track in Adobe Audition and adjusted (not converted!)

the
> sample type (from 44100 to 35000).
> It plays ok now but I can't seem to save it with this sample rate ?
> Audition gives me the message: "MP3Pro cannot handle the current

sample
> type. Would you like to convert to 44100Hz, Stereo 32-bit and

continue
> saving?". If I save it with 44100Hz, the track plays too fast again.
> Can someone help me?
>
> Kris

(E-Mail Removed) (E-Mail Removed) (E-Mail Removed)

On 30 Mar 2005 03:00:01 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Kris wrote:
>> I've got an mp3 track but it plays to fast (we used to play it on

>33rpm i/o
>> 45).
>> I opened the track in Adobe Audition and adjusted (not converted!)

>the
>> sample type (from 44100 to 35000).
>> It plays ok now but I can't seem to save it with this sample rate ?
>> Audition gives me the message: "MP3Pro cannot handle the current

>sample
>> type. Would you like to convert to 44100Hz, Stereo 32-bit and

>continue
>> saving?". If I save it with 44100Hz, the track plays too fast again.
>> Can someone help me?
>>
>> Kris

>(E-Mail Removed) (E-Mail Removed) (E-Mail Removed)
>(E-Mail Removed) (E-Mail Removed) (E-Mail Removed)

thanx for that input jackso... a real nugget !