Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > fixed it now

fixed it now

neville

I had teh wires mixed up on the motherboard not that anybody will care.

Old Gringo

neville wrote:
> I had teh wires mixed up on the motherboard not that anybody will care.

Sure glad you got them fixed. Good Luck in your ventures.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

Paul - xxx

neville composed the following;:
> I had teh wires mixed up on the motherboard not that anybody will
> care.

You're wrong.

Everyone cares.

Just not about you ....

If you thought the people who might have helped you cared, then a better
response would be to reply to the thread where you got the advice and
tell them which 'fix' worked. That way there's a chance others might
also benefit from it too, especially if there's a number of different

Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

joe

Ok sorry, its an Abit an7 motherboard and its got 2 atx power connecters
instead of one which i didnt realize and it will run and tell you **** all
until it has to do any serious work like playing a 3d game then windowws
says its got a serious error or suchlike or it just reboots.Nothing says
plug the other ****ing power cable in does it?
Its a small square 4 pin connecter that ive always left dangling before.
Im not being a **** on purpose.
"Paul - xxx" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> neville composed the following;:
>> I had teh wires mixed up on the motherboard not that anybody will
>> care.

> You're wrong.
>
> Everyone cares.
>
> Just not about you ....
>
> If you thought the people who might have helped you cared, then a better
> response would be to reply to the thread where you got the advice and tell
> them which 'fix' worked. That way there's a chance others might also
> benefit from it too, especially if there's a number of different

> Paul ...
> (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Arnold P. Furshlugginer

On 29 Mar 2005, neville scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> I had teh wires mixed up on the motherboard not that anybody will
> care.

Why don't you put them back the way they were? Please.

--
Arnold P. Furshlugginer

Paul - xxx

joe composed the following;:
> "Paul - xxx" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> neville composed the following;:
>>> I had teh wires mixed up on the motherboard not that anybody will
>>> care.

>> You're wrong.
>>
>> Everyone cares.
>>
>> Just not about you ....
>>
>> If you thought the people who might have helped you cared, then a
>> better response would be to reply to the thread where you got the
>> advice and tell them which 'fix' worked. That way there's a chance
>> others might also benefit from it too, especially if there's a
>> number of different responses.
>>

> Ok sorry, its an Abit an7 motherboard and its got 2 atx power
> connecters instead of one which i didnt realize and it will run and
> tell you **** all until it has to do any serious work like playing a
> 3d game then windowws says its got a serious error or suchlike or it
> just reboots.Nothing says plug the other ****ing power cable in does
> it?

RTFM ?

> Its a small square 4 pin connecter that ive always left dangling

I've never found that leaving bits to dangle is 'a good thing'.

> before. Im not being a **** on purpose.

The merest thought of the hint of a possiblity of you being a ****
hadn't even begun to start to cross my mind ...

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Edward W. Thompson

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 00:16:15 +0100, "joe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Ok sorry, its an Abit an7 motherboard and its got 2 atx power connecters
>instead of one which i didnt realize and it will run and tell you **** all
>until it has to do any serious work like playing a 3d game then windowws
>says its got a serious error or suchlike or it just reboots.Nothing says
>plug the other ****ing power cable in does it?
>Its a small square 4 pin connecter that ive always left dangling before.
>Im not being a **** on purpose.
>"Paul - xxx" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> neville composed the following;:
>>> I had teh wires mixed up on the motherboard not that anybody will
>>> care.

>> You're wrong.
>>
>> Everyone cares.
>>
>> Just not about you ....
>>
>> If you thought the people who might have helped you cared, then a better
>> response would be to reply to the thread where you got the advice and tell
>> them which 'fix' worked. That way there's a chance others might also
>> benefit from it too, especially if there's a number of different
>>

>> --
>> Paul ...
>> (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Thanks for the explanation

WRT to a '****' I think you amply show that's exactly what you are.
In what way do the expletives contribute to the explanation? They
just demonstrate your ignorance.

Sinik the rodent-fellmonger

Edward W. Thompson, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> WRT to a '****' I think you amply show that's exactly what you are.
> In what way do the expletives contribute to the explanation? They
> just demonstrate your ignorance.

No they don't, you ****ing mangy ****. It's you who demonstrates how to have
a hissy fit of self-righteous pique. Get ****ed, you ****.

Sunog the clotpole-deviser

Paul - xxx, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> joe composed the following;:

>> Its a small square 4 pin connecter that ive always left dangling

> I've never found that leaving bits to dangle is 'a good thing'.

You've never seen a Pentium 4 chip, either, eh, you ****tard cuntfart.

Paul - xxx

Sunog the clotpole-deviser composed the following;:
> Paul - xxx, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> joe composed the following;:

>>> Its a small square 4 pin connecter that ive always left dangling

>> I've never found that leaving bits to dangle is 'a good thing'.

> You've never seen a Pentium 4 chip, either, eh, you ****tard cuntfart.

You're right, I've never seen a Pentium 4 chip.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!