Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > lost kaaza lite

lost kaaza lite

Annette Kurten

Due to a little problem lost Kaazalite++
tried to find download like, keep getting Klite, kazaalite, one off payment
downloads for other sites,
Has the kaazalite download packed up?
bearing in mind it is illegal to download certain things, and this is just
for research purposes only

Dennis

kazza is done go ares its better, to download go to download.com

"Annette Kurten" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d2a39a$g7l$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Due to a little problem lost Kaazalite++
> tried to find download like, keep getting Klite, kazaalite, one off
> payment
> downloads for other sites,
> Has the kaazalite download packed up?
> bearing in mind it is illegal to download certain things, and this is just
> for research purposes only

SgtMinor

Annette Kurten wrote:

> Due to a little problem lost Kaazalite++
> tried to find download like, keep getting Klite, kazaalite, one off payment
> downloads for other sites,
> Has the kaazalite download packed up?
> bearing in mind it is illegal to download certain things, and this is just
> for research purposes only

"Research Purposes." Damn! That's what I should've told my old lady
when she caught me browsing pron sites!

--
I'm working on my doctorate.

Annette Kurten

"SgtMinor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Annette Kurten wrote:
>
> > Due to a little problem lost Kaazalite++
> > tried to find download like, keep getting Klite, kazaalite, one off

payment
> > downloads for other sites,
> > Has the kaazalite download packed up?
> > bearing in mind it is illegal to download certain things, and this is

just
> > for research purposes only
> >

> "Research Purposes." Damn! That's what I should've told my old lady
> when she caught me browsing pron sites!
>
> --
> I'm working on my doctorate.

Ihave never felt the urge to visit PRON sites, are they good?

jda^fx

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:16:59 +0000 (UTC), Annette Kurten wrote:

> Due to a little problem lost Kaazalite++
> tried to find download like, keep getting Klite, kazaalite, one off payment
> downloads for other sites,
> Has the kaazalite download packed up?
> bearing in mind it is illegal to download certain things, and this is just
> for research purposes only

Maybe it's because you spell it wrong. 756 results on kazaa++ and download
http://www.google.dk/search?q=Kazaalite%2B%2B+download on google
--
jda^fx

SgtMinor

Annette Kurten wrote:

> "SgtMinor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Annette Kurten wrote:
>>
>> > Due to a little problem lost Kaazalite++
>> > tried to find download like, keep getting Klite, kazaalite, one off

> payment
>> > downloads for other sites,
>> > Has the kaazalite download packed up?
>> > bearing in mind it is illegal to download certain things, and this is

> just
>> > for research purposes only
>> >

>> "Research Purposes." Damn! That's what I should've told my old lady
>> when she caught me browsing pron sites!
>>
>> --
>> I'm working on my doctorate.

> Ihave never felt the urge to visit PRON sites, are they good?

They're prefect.

elaich

"Annette Kurten" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:d2a39a$g7l$(E-Mail Removed):

> Due to a little problem lost Kaazalite++

Lucky you. It's not worth a crap these days.