Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Freeware Program to convert .MOV files

Freeware Program to convert .MOV files

Volker

Anyone knows about a Freeware or CHEAP program that let's me convert .MOV
files to more common formats like AVI, WMA.......

cluedweasel

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:07:39 +0000 (UTC), Volker
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Anyone knows about a Freeware or CHEAP program that let's me convert .MOV
>files to more common formats like AVI, WMA.......

Very first hit on Google; http://www.videohelp.com/mov2avi.htm

woodstockii

cluedweasel wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:07:39 +0000 (UTC), Volker
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>Anyone knows about a Freeware or CHEAP program that let's me convert .MOV
>>files to more common formats like AVI, WMA.......

> Very first hit on Google; http://www.videohelp.com/mov2avi.htm

try windows encoder.. Maybe that is what your need?

elaich

Volker <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns962799DF1F57volkmenearthlinknet@213.155.19 7.138:

> Anyone knows about a Freeware or CHEAP program that let's me convert
> .MOV files to more common formats like AVI, WMA.......

You're going to find that the .avi files will be three times the size.

..mov is a good format. Use QuickAlternative to watch them instead of the
buggy, bloated Apple Quicktime.

pelmo pelmo is offline
Junior Member

Hi, i found this new video encoder, it's really easy to use
Check it out encode-video.com
Pelmo

Saimon7 Saimon7 is offline
Junior Member

what about convert video into flv you can try use macvide. com Macvide VideoFlash Converter .try it's must be helpful to you.