Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Gaming > Guildwars!

Guildwars!

Ludnix Ludnix is offline
Senior Member
Location: Eureka California

Anyone play guildwars here?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

nope, can u believe its costs money, plus i can't get it no open to australia til they release it ova here, doesn't look very good anyways...

Ludnix Ludnix is offline
Senior Member
Location: Eureka California

I only costs money to buy the game. It's free to play which is what makes it different then other MMORPGs. I think it's fun when you play with a friend and use a voice chat program. Otherwise it's so-so.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

well, my MMORPG is free, and for anyone in the world. (not done yet but stil )
Well it looks ok, still not paying for any game, thats just a rip off !!!!

Ludnix Ludnix is offline
Senior Member
Location: Eureka California

You don't pay for games at all? I don't consider it a rip off for how much time people put into making them.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i know, but its the thing, i won't buy a game unless i have played it, like i am going out to buy BF 1942 , not HL2 its got steam inside it ewh, and i would probably buy others but they don't even have a game demo! let alone free full membership for 5 days or something.

Ludnix Ludnix is offline
Senior Member
Location: Eureka California

BF 1942? You should just preorder BF2.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

I have money ????? WHERE , GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!!! GRRR... u lye, i don't have money
*cries* no BF2 for me

Ludnix Ludnix is offline
Senior Member
Location: Eureka California

Get a job you lazy bum!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i do have one , i don't have any money though