Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Broken Images In Webpage

Broken Images In Webpage

JANA

Your HTML editor is not properly alocating the images reference.

Look in the HTML code, and see where the image source location is in the
code for the images. It is best to compare it to something that is working,
so you an see how it is properly done. You should have something like View
Source, or View HTML in your editor.

I think from this clue, you will figure it out.

--

JANA
_____

"Sue Norman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have been trying to update my family website. Normally this is not a
> problem I can go in and add new pictures without any problems. For some
> reason the last time I attempted to update the site all the pictures
> came in broken. These are not new pictures, they have been on the front
> page of my site for ages. Any text I add shows up fine, it is just the
> images I am having problems with. I am using Netscape Composer 7.2 with
> the WS_FTP server to upload. I have tried renaming pictures without
> success. I have never had this problem before. How do I get those darn
> pictures to load up again?
> The site is
> www.pacifier.com/~snorman
> Any ideas?
> Sue Norman

SgtMinor

JANA wrote:
> Your HTML editor is not properly alocating the images reference.
>
> Look in the HTML code, and see where the image source location is in the
> code for the images. It is best to compare it to something that is working,
> so you an see how it is properly done. You should have something like View
> Source, or View HTML in your editor.
>
> I think from this clue, you will figure it out.

Thanks, JANA, it's all clear to me now.