Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Pinnacle Studio Deluxe

Pinnacle Studio Deluxe

Mother's Little Helper

someone was nice enough to give me pointers to the software to install
this and then my hard drive upchucked on me and i lost it all...i
would really appreaciate if you could tell me that again

Dave Lear

news:(E-Mail Removed)

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=pinnacle+studio+deluxe

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/menusuppo...=1&Langue_ID=7