Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: How long do you think it would take the world to stop celebrating ?

Re: How long do you think it would take the world to stop celebrating ?

Mr Floppy

Gene Abner wrote:

> Aquila Deus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Jeff_Relf wrote:
>>> Hi Aquila_Deus,
>>>
>>> Imagine if every English speaker in the world instantly dropped dead.
>>>
>>> How long do you think it would take the world to stop celebrating ?

>> There wouldn't be any celebration if I'm dead!!

> Want to take bets on that, chinktard?

There's no point, they are breeding to quickly.
Kill one and another two are spawned.
We need to go to the source.

Nuke the Chinks!!!

--