Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Openmore checklist

Openmore checklist

sean

Does anyone know where a copy of the Openmore checklist can be found
online? It used to be freely available from openmore.com, but this now
redirects to vsia.org. Apparently it was donated to them by Synopsys
and Mentor, and it would seem you now have to be a member of the VSIA
to get the checklist, or a document based on it.

Thanks,
Sean

tbx135

Do a google search on "Openmore checklist" and look at the hit on the
Synopsis website. It's amazing what a little work will turn up.

"sean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Does anyone know where a copy of the Openmore checklist can be found
> online? It used to be freely available from openmore.com, but this now
> redirects to vsia.org. Apparently it was donated to them by Synopsys
> and Mentor, and it would seem you now have to be a member of the VSIA
> to get the checklist, or a document based on it.
>
> Thanks,
> Sean

sean

Thanks for the lesson, I have searched for it. The Synopsys reference
points to the VSIA website, the checklist isn't there as far as I can
see.

Sean

"tbx135" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<DCALb.7577$(E-Mail Removed) om>...
> Do a google search on "Openmore checklist" and look at the hit on the
> Synopsis website. It's amazing what a little work will turn up.
>
> "sean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Does anyone know where a copy of the Openmore checklist can be found
> > online? It used to be freely available from openmore.com, but this now
> > redirects to vsia.org. Apparently it was donated to them by Synopsys
> > and Mentor, and it would seem you now have to be a member of the VSIA
> > to get the checklist, or a document based on it.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Sean

Looking for input on Reformat Checklist JM Computer Information 3 01-23-2006 09:45 AM
Please review and comment the audit checklist for a firewall Doug Fox Computer Security 5 11-28-2005 07:48 PM
how can i insert <br> between the items in the checkList ? roni ASP .Net 2 07-17-2005 10:13 AM
tix checklist nidhi Python 0 07-17-2004 10:35 AM
Networking checklist for XP Slamadatan Computer Support 7 08-04-2003 07:02 PM

Advertisments