Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Disability feature appeared

Disability feature appeared

Lee Davison

Win2k OE6, IE6
Hi,
A new icon called filter keys has appeared on my desktop, I think this came
on when I held a key down by mistake. After it appeared I couldnt use my
keyboard and it has just started working. I think it is some sort of
disabled access. Could anyone advise how to remove this?
Thanks
Lee

Toolman Tim

"Lee Davison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d21u0e$84f$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Win2k OE6, IE6
> Hi,
> A new icon called filter keys has appeared on my desktop, I think this
> came
> on when I held a key down by mistake. After it appeared I couldnt use my
> keyboard and it has just started working. I think it is some sort of
> disabled access. Could anyone advise how to remove this?
> Thanks
> Lee

The term you are looking for is "Accessibility". Go to the Control Panel and
check the "Accessibility Options" to see the settings.