Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > how do i start a new newsgroup?

how do i start a new newsgroup?

Jerry G.

You can go to http:www.deja.com and work from there. You will have to
register with them. There are some instructions in that site about how to
start a new news group.

There are presently something like 75,000 newsgroups. I would guess that
another one won't do an harm to an over-bloated system anyways...

--

Jerry G.
======

"fred" <123@456.789> wrote in message
I'm useing Xnews, any thoughts?

Walter Mautner

Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor wrote:
>>That was his sig, and it's dissin' not dishin'.

> fred, and his lower case pal, elaich, are drooling ****ing idiots.
>

> --

And then *flamefest* it's you who are incapable of using a correct .sig
delimiter. Go away quick until you learn.
*to*remove*offending*incompatible*products.**Reactivate*MS*software.
Linux woodpecker.homnet.at 2.6.11-mm4[LinuxCounter#295241,ICQ#4918962]

gangle

"Walter Mautner" wrote
> A CERTAIN TROLL wrote:
> >>That was his sig, and it's dissin' not dishin'.

> > fred, and his lower case pal, elaich, are drooling ****ing idiots.
> >

> > --
> >

> And then *flamefest* it's you who are incapable of using a correct .sig
> delimiter. Go away quick until you learn.

It's a ****ing troll, and answering it is ****ing stupid.
Perhaps you should go away until you learn.

Jana

Dear Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banhor, (What a name...!)

By-the-way, how's the weather in Berlin these days. Say hello to Deter for
me. Tell him Jana says Hi.

--

In seeing this signature that you have at the bottom of all your postings, I
have a question for you.

Are you a homosexual? I didn't think you were that way!

--

JANA
_____

"Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Fri,
25 Mar 2005 08:11:56 GMT, Brian H <(E-Mail Removed)>
screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

>fred wrote:
>> Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) :

>>>You're welcome.
>>>

>> see, this is so much better than some dicknose dishin' my mother(which he
>> know nothing about). Thanks again for your help.

>That was his sig, and it's dissin' not dishin'.

fred, and his lower case pal, elaich, are drooling ****ing idiots.

--

Zittmutter AKA Dr Zonk offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in

"That's what your dead mother said...right before I ****ed her."

Jason, AKA a host of other sock puppets, displays a proclivity for being a
mother****er *and* a necrophiliac in Message-ID:
<Xns9600B0B4DFAF6spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.1 7>

Wizard

Jerry G. <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> You can go to http:www.deja.com and work from there. You will have to
> register with them. There are some instructions in that site about
> how to start a new news group.
>
> There are presently something like 75,000 newsgroups. I would guess
> that another one won't do an harm to an over-bloated system anyways...

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! You ****ing idiot. "Google groups" is not "newsgroups",
you ****witted fool.

JANA

I think you should join up at http://www.deja.com and look for yourself.

http://www.google.ca/googlegroups/help.html#about

How can I ask for a newsgroup to be added?

Send a message to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) that includes the name of the
newsgroup you would like to have added to the archive. Your request will be
reviewed, and if it's accepted, the newsgroup will be added within a few
days. Each request is evaluated to determine the value of the information
the newsgroup contains, but there are no guarantees that a given newsgroup
will be added. Please do not send more than one request to add a particular
newsgroup as this slows the evaluation process and does not affect the
ultimate outcome.

Note: Google maintains an archive of messages posted to Usenet, but we do
not create the newsgroups that appear there. That is done through a process
described in detail here. Once your newsgroup has been officially created
and approved by the usenet community, you can request that it be added to
the archive in Google Groups. It's important to note that Google cannot add
newsgroups that are only available on one specific news server, unless the
administrator of that news server decides to propagate those newsgroups
throughout the world-wide usenet

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! You blooming idiot!

You're the fool this time!!!

--

JANA
_____

"Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jerry G. <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > You can go to http:www.deja.com and work from there. You will have to
> > register with them. There are some instructions in that site about
> > how to start a new news group.
> >
> > There are presently something like 75,000 newsgroups. I would guess
> > that another one won't do an harm to an over-bloated system anyways...

> BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! You ****ing idiot. "Google groups" is not "newsgroups",
> you ****witted fool.

Wizard

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You ****ing liying ****.

> Google maintains an archive of messages posted to Usenet, but
> we do not create the newsgroups that appear there.

> BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! You blooming idiot!
>
> You're the fool this time!!!

<snicker>

>> BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! You ****ing idiot. "Google groups" is not
>> "newsgroups", you ****witted fool.

fred

Good God, I just wanted to know how to start a news group not the opinion on
whether I should or not. After 1 day of asking and reading up on it, I
realize it's a waste of time. As for the attack on my mother, I do realize
it was in your sig, doesn't make it any less of an attack, you attack all
that you post to with it. It makes you look like a ignorant dip-****. Thank
you to all who stuck up for me, nice to know I'm not alone against people
like this. I can't be bothered to respond to every little mind that feels
the need to inflate their ego in their own eyes.

But one thing is for sure, I am sorry if my post(s) offended anyone
(including the good Dr.) and that's not my intention, just after knowledge,
nothing more. This thread in my opinion is out of control and I ask all to
stop it now. I hate the fact that I started it. Sorry once again.

God

Shut up, you snivelling, little atheist ****.

--
I Am The Great I Am.

Toolman Tim

"God" <Me@UpHere> wrote in message
news:514a4f2271314983b53969fe198ba2e6@newsinheaven .org...
> "fred" <123@456.789> wrote:
>

>> Good God

> Shut up, you snivelling, little atheist ****.
>
> --
> I Am The Great I Am.

You are the great never-was. Or has been. Or some other useless form of pond
scum.