Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > System Idle Process

System Idle Process

JANA

I think you are getting somewhere now! I tend to get carried away and do it
a bit too hard though...

--

JANA
_____

"Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Thu,
24 Mar 2005 03:33:08 -0500, "Jerry G." <(E-Mail Removed)> screamed
from behind the mulberry bush:

>I think you need a good over the knee spanking!
>
>--
>
>Jerry G.

You two would make a nice pair because he'd probably like the spanking
as much as you would like administrating it.

--

Zittmutter AKA Dr Zonk offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in

"That's what your dead mother said...right before I ****ed her."

Jason, AKA a host of other sock puppets, displays a proclivity for being a
mother****er *and* a necrophiliac in Message-ID:
<Xns9600B0B4DFAF6spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.1 7>