Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > A Plea for Assistance

A Plea for Assistance

Blackwood Internet Marketing

Hi everyone,

Had someone told me 6 months ago that I was going to be asking people that I don't even know on the internet for money, I would have said that they were crazy or out of their minds. Unfortunately, circumstances have changed and here I am.

Up until November of last year I was working as the gopher in the service department at a local car dealership. When business slowed down to a crawl I was laid off. My boss and I really didn't see eye to eye on a lot of things, and I think that it was the perfect time for him to get me out the door without ever calling me back.

Just recently I moved from my Hometown of Grand Rapids, MN to Aurora, MN which has been a big change for me. The jobs in this area are far and few between. I had hoped to get by on my unemployment for a little while until just a week ago I was notified that my unemployment account was exhausted completely.

I am looking for some small donations to help me keep on track while I look for another job. My expenses are few. They include a car payment, car insurance, and state operated medical assistance.

Donations can be sent to my Pay Pal account using http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) as the e-mail address.

I would appreciate any assistance that anyone would be willing to provide during these ruff times.

Thank you very much.