Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Printing Folder Contents

Printing Folder Contents

Mingus

On my previous computer I was able to print out file names from any foler, I
just added a line to my regristry somewhere.
This was useful for mp3 lists.
However I don't know how to do this anymore - the original was taken from a
computer magazine.
Can anyone please help?

gangle

http://no-nonsense-software.com/printfolder/

"Mingus" wrote
> On my previous computer I was able to print out file names from any foler, I
> just added a line to my regristry somewhere.
> This was useful for mp3 lists.
> However I don't know how to do this anymore - the original was taken from a
> computer magazine.
> Can anyone please help?

°Mike°

How to add the Print Directory feature for folders in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=321379

Add a "Print Directory" Feature for Folders in Windows XP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/PrintDirectory.htm

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:45:14 -0000, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Mingus scrawled: