Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Unsupported video stream?

Unsupported video stream?

Kenny

Have an AVI file of a music concert which plays perfect on PC. Tried to
convert it to DVD using DVD Santa and got an "Unsupported video stream"
message.
Tried 2 different versions of Santa, V3.41 and V3.44.
Then tried just copying to CDR to play in standalone DivX player and it
played the sound but no video.
I have also installed the DivX Pro 5.2 codec pack.
Anyone any idea how I can get this to record to CDR or DVDR to play in
standalone DVD player?

--

Kenny Cargill

°Mike°

See if any of the information here can help:
http://www.moviecodec.com/topics/3844p1.html

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 20:21:30 -0000, in
<d1pulc$pql$(E-Mail Removed)>
Kenny scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Kenny

Thanks for the reply, will check out the info there.

--

Kenny Cargill

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> See if any of the information here can help:
> http://www.moviecodec.com/topics/3844p1.html
>
> On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 20:21:30 -0000, in
> <d1pulc$pql$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Kenny scrawled:
>
>>Have an AVI file of a music concert which plays perfect on PC. Tried to
>>convert it to DVD using DVD Santa and got an "Unsupported video stream"
>>message.
>>Tried 2 different versions of Santa, V3.41 and V3.44.
>>Then tried just copying to CDR to play in standalone DivX player and it
>>played the sound but no video.
>>I have also installed the DivX Pro 5.2 codec pack.
>>Anyone any idea how I can get this to record to CDR or DVDR to play in
>>standalone DVD player?

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

You're welcome.

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 00:02:43 -0000, in
<d1qbjm$qtn$(E-Mail Removed)>
Kenny scrawled:

>Thanks for the reply, will check out the info there.

--
Basic computer maintenance

Kenny

Had been so used to using Santa never thought of trying NeroVision Express
which I already have.
BINGO!

--

Kenny Cargill