Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Printing Folder Contents

Printing Folder Contents

Mingus

On my previous computer I was able to print out file names from any foler, I
just added a line to my regristry somewhere.
This was useful for mp3 lists.
However I don't know how to do this anymore - the original was taken from a
computer magazine.
Can anyone please help?

Dave Lear

"Mingus" wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)

> Can anyone please help?

Mingus, the answer is still this...

How to add the Print Directory feature for folders in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=321379

As "gangle" already posted at 16:03 in response to when you originally asked
exactly the same question at 15:23.

Lester Lopes

Mingus wrote:

> On my previous computer I was able to print out file names from any
> foler, I just added a line to my regristry somewhere.
> This was useful for mp3 lists.
> However I don't know how to do this anymore - the original was taken
> from a computer magazine.
> Can anyone please help?

I got the same question thanks

Toolman Tim

"Dave Lear" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Mingus" wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)
>
>> Can anyone please help?

> Mingus, the answer is still this...
>
> How to add the Print Directory feature for folders in Windows XP
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=321379
>
> As "gangle" already posted at 16:03 in response to when you originally
> asked exactly the same question at 15:23.

Things don't change much around here, do they ;o)