Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Printing Folder Contents

Printing Folder Contents

Mingus

On my previous computer I was able to print out file names from any foler, I
just added a line to my regristry somewhere.
This was useful for mp3 lists.
However I don't know how to do this anymore - the original was taken from a
computer magazine.
Can anyone please help?

gangle

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=321379

"Mingus" wrote
> On my previous computer I was able to print out file names from any foler, I
> just added a line to my regristry somewhere.
> This was useful for mp3 lists.
> However I don't know how to do this anymore - the original was taken from a
> computer magazine.
> Can anyone please help?

old john

google for and download Printfolders (v1.2 i think..)
its free and small 170+kband you can tailot it a bit..J

"Mingus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On my previous computer I was able to print out file names from any foler,
> I just added a line to my regristry somewhere.
> This was useful for mp3 lists.
> However I don't know how to do this anymore - the original was taken from
> a computer magazine.
> Can anyone please help?

127.0.0.1

"Mingus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On my previous computer I was able to print out file names from any foler,
> I just added a line to my regristry somewhere.
> This was useful for mp3 lists.
> However I don't know how to do this anymore - the original was taken from
> a computer magazine.
> Can anyone please help?

http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp

this was posted here some time ago...
i never used it, but it looks good.
i prefer using DOS commands DIR {source} >> {destination} filename.txt

-a|ex

Bob B

"127.0.0.1" <get.rooted@localhost> wrote in message
news:M8%%d.1922$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...

> "Mingus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > On my previous computer I was able to print out file names from any

foler,
> > I just added a line to my regristry somewhere.
> > This was useful for mp3 lists.
> > However I don't know how to do this anymore - the original was taken

from
> > a computer magazine.
> > Can anyone please help?

> http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp
>
> this was posted here some time ago...
> i never used it, but it looks good.
> i prefer using DOS commands DIR {source} >> {destination} filename.txt
>
> -a|ex

The karenware works well especially if you want to print out music files
from a folder. Bob