Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Could somebody make a transparent background GIF for me, please?

Could somebody make a transparent background GIF for me, please?

Wonder Who

I have one image that needs a transparent background for my webpage. I
have tried creating this, but cannot get it right. If there is someone
who is an expert here that can help me, I'd appreciate it.
This is probably the only time I'll need to do this and it's very
frustrating to try and learn how to do this.
Thanks.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Wonder Who wrote:
> I have one image that needs a transparent background for my webpage. I
> have tried creating this, but cannot get it right. If there is someone
> who is an expert here that can help me, I'd appreciate it.
> This is probably the only time I'll need to do this and it's very
> frustrating to try and learn how to do this.
> Thanks.

You don't need an expert, but I'll do it if you want. If the background
is already a solid color and simply needs to be made transparent, it
won't take any time at all. If it needs touch up work, allow
accordingly. However, it's 3AM here at the moment, allow for that too.

Let's see, which throwaway email shall I use ... http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
should do it.

Steve P

news:(E-Mail Removed)...