Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > what is happening

what is happening

neville

Old Gringo

neville wrote:
Not Much I Guess.
--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

Quean

"neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

which might give us the idea that there's someth'n go'n on with his/her/it's
SoH (Sense of Funny) but there again... alas & alack, he may've been be'n
polite and welcoming us to her illus'n...

yes, i do expect a "Que?" in the mail or two

ps: if, for example you see be'n this may equal being; someth'n = something;
depress'n may equal depressing/depression... it's how i think to type
faster(?)

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

Quean wrote:
> "neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>

> which might give us the idea that there's someth'n go'n on with his/her/it's
> SoH (Sense of Funny) but there again... alas & alack, he may've been be'n
> polite and welcoming us to her illus'n...
>
> yes, i do expect a "Que?" in the mail or two
>
> ps: if, for example you see be'n this may equal being; someth'n = something;
> depress'n may equal depressing/depression... it's how i think to type
> faster(?)

Maybe you could learn to spell and punctuate properly, even use your
spellchecker, that way everyone will have a better chance of
understanding you.

What's happening Seth Cisco 2 12-06-2004 02:00 AM
nothing happening... Gordon J. Rattray MCSE 3 05-27-2004 08:32 PM
Any ideas why this is happening ? IHateSpam Cisco 0 02-23-2004 09:20 PM
Whats happening to my router? Bryan Martin Cisco 5 01-10-2004 01:23 AM
Good news just keep on happening tommylee MCSD 0 07-22-2003 04:57 PM

Advertisments