Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > OE accounts

OE accounts

John Smith

Hi
I have a number of email accounts whose details I want to save and take to
another PC rather than setting them up again - is it possible to export
these?
Many thanks
Stephen West
Gold Coast, Australia

Richard

"John Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:SNw%d.5822$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> I have a number of email accounts whose details I want to save and take to
> another PC rather than setting them up again - is it possible to export
> these?
> Many thanks
> Stephen West
> Gold Coast, Australia

Tools | Accounts | Export

Tina - AxisHOST, Inc.

Tools > Accounts > Export - save that file to a floppy disk and then take
it to your new computer and do a Tools > Accounts > Import

--Tina
--
http://www.AxisHOST.com - Serving the web since 1997
Very Generous Cpanel Hosting & Fully Managed Servers