Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Student Teacher edition over 60 day trial edition 2003

Student Teacher edition over 60 day trial edition 2003

Zap Eagle

I have tried to install the Student Teacher edition of Office 2003 over the
60 day free trial 2003 that came with computers. One of the computers It
did so successfully, but the other two it keeps reverting back to the trial
editions. I removed the trial edition via the "Add Remove Programs" and the
trial version keeps coming back. I went as far to remove the Office folder
manually and remove the reference to Microsoft Office in the registry with
the same results. Help!!!

Thank You

docmill

"Zap Eagle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> I have tried to install the Student Teacher edition of Office 2003
> over the
> 60 day free trial 2003 that came with computers. One of the computers
> It did so successfully, but the other two it keeps reverting back to
> the trial editions. I removed the trial edition via the "Add Remove
> Programs" and the trial version keeps coming back. I went as far to
> remove the Office folder manually and remove the reference to
> Microsoft Office in the registry with the same results. Help!!!
>
> Thank You

I would start here.

--

Zap Eagle

Thanks for the quick response, I will try this tomorrow. I was lost for a
solution.

news:Xns961EBE56E8806nospam4docmillspamgo@216.168. 3.44...