Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > uninstall program cannot be found

uninstall program cannot be found

Andrew Mott

Ive been trying to remove a program from my PC but i keep getting the
following error message - uninsatll program cannot be found. How do i go
about uninstalling ? Any ideas would be appreciated.
Regards
Andy

www.bigun.serverbox.org

"Andrew Mott" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:C31%d.89780$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> Ive been trying to remove a program from my PC but i keep getting the
> following error message - uninsatll program cannot be found. How do i go
> about uninstalling ? Any ideas would be appreciated.
> Regards
> Andy

hi andy
try reinstalling the program then uninstalling
this works i 99% of cases