Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Source to IEEE libraries

Source to IEEE libraries

Jon Turner

Is there someplace on the web where all the IEEE standard
packages can be found?

Thanks.

Jon Turner

David Bishop

Jon Turner wrote:

> Is there someplace on the web where all the IEEE standard
> packages can be found?

You've hit one of my pet peeves here.

IEEE will not let us put this source code on a public site. We
can get the code working, get it balloted, then we have to take it
off line. If you want the actual source code, you have to get a
copy of the IEEE spec (from the IEEE). In some cases, you even have
to type the thing in.

This has caused all kinds of nasty problems, but the IEEE wants
their money for the volunteer efforts we have put in. Thus....

--
NAME: David W. Bishop INTERNET: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Mike Treseler

Jon Turner wrote:
> Is there someplace on the web where all the IEEE standard
> packages can be found?

http://www.vhdl.org/vi/vhdlsynth/

has work in progress
Also see: