Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DISCUSSION

DISCUSSION

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Ion Petrov, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the disoriented, stagnant tally-whacker, and
passage and alley cleaner, anguished:

>> I tend to be using OE and IE when this
>> happens. Don't do much text work with other apps.

> in word:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[DISCUSSION]

Are all Ians who post here the same stupid **** or are they different stupid
*****?

is but a dream within a dream.

TJ

Lord Gazwad of Grantham <gazwad@my-****-dont-stink.com> wrote:

> Ion Petrov, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the disoriented, stagnant
> tally-whacker, and passage and alley cleaner, anguished:
>

>>> I tend to be using OE and IE when this
>>> happens. Don't do much text work with other apps.

>> in word:

> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> [DISCUSSION]
>
> Are all Ians who post here the same stupid **** or are they different
> stupid *****?

To paraphrase my illustrious X-Prez? ... I suppose it depends on whether or
not here, is really here.

You know, what with all your inane crossposting and such.

Dr. Bill

I got one!: *Ion* izer is a stupid ****!
http://groups.google.nl/groups?hl=nl....os.windows-xp

Mozilla Talk Discussion Group graeme@invalid Firefox 6 11-19-2004 02:37 AM
Discussion "Async Reset" ALuPin VHDL 2 10-27-2004 04:03 AM
a discussion about verification mohammed rafi VHDL 12 08-21-2004 08:24 PM
Discussion Geno ASP .Net 0 07-17-2004 11:39 PM
discussion archive Abid Ghufran Cisco 2 12-22-2003 12:21 PM

Advertisments