Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > AGP Dell optiplex 270 question

AGP Dell optiplex 270 question

Nunya

I have a DELL optiplex 270 with onboard AGP. I want to add another
AGP card for dual monitor , when I install the new AGP card the
onboard AGP stops working. Is there a way to have the onboard AGP and
the new AGP card working at the same time?

Dell optiplex 270
windows xp
p4 3.0 512 ram

Any help would be greatly appriciated