Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > New scam warning.

New scam warning.

bambam@nospam.tnx

Warning of a sly new scam operation, currently in major Canadian
cities, and aimed mainly at older men.

How it works is a young, nude woman approaches an auto at an
intersection and pretends to wash the windshield. At the same time,
an accomplice opens the back door and steals anything in the car.

They are very good at this. They got me three times on Monday, twice
on Wednesday, but today I couldn't find them.

Ken

Yddap

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> opined very noisily:
> Warning of a sly new scam operation, currently in major Canadian
> cities, and aimed mainly at older men.
>
> How it works is a young, nude woman approaches an auto at an
> intersection and pretends to wash the windshield. At the same time,
> an accomplice opens the back door and steals anything in the car.
>
> They are very good at this. They got me three times on Monday, twice
> on Wednesday, but today I couldn't find them.
>
> Ken

Slow

--

Yddap
Remove guts to reply

DC

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Warning of a sly new scam operation, currently in major Canadian
> cities, and aimed mainly at older men.

> How it works is a young, nude woman approaches an auto at an
> intersection and pretends to wash the windshield. At the same time,
> an accomplice opens the back door and steals anything in the car.

> They are very good at this. They got me three times on Monday, twice
> on Wednesday, but today I couldn't find them.

PMSL!

<stealing this> }:O)

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Customize Xnews - http://dcicons.fateback.com

Cash4gold Scam Ripoffreport.com Scam maryr345@live.com Digital Photography 3 05-05-2012 04:46 AM
"Unrated": the new scam Del March DVD Video 15 09-13-2004 01:53 PM
new scam klunk Computer Security 2 06-09-2004 04:57 PM
Old scam....new words.....flight 103 passenger worth millions! Richard Computer Support 11 11-08-2003 04:09 PM
New Ebay Scam Michael Thompson Computer Support 1 07-27-2003 02:33 PM

Advertisments