Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > blue screen

blue screen

lisa

im on windows 98 i have just got broadband speedtouch since installing it
when i go on the internet i keep getting blue screens 0028 errors vxd how do
i fix it thanks

billybronco

uhhu
"lisa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> im on windows 98 i have just got broadband speedtouch since installing it
> when i go on the internet i keep getting blue screens 0028 errors vxd how
> do
> i fix it thanks

The Right Honourable Edwin P. Higglesthwaite

lisa wrote:
> im on windows 98 i have just got broadband speedtouch since installing it
> when i go on the internet i keep getting blue screens 0028 errors vxd how do
> i fix it thanks

The internet does not like incoherent, improperly punctuated
ramblings, and will blue-screen your computer every time.

--
Higgy

Anonymous

Actually, I had the same problem on my Windows 98 First Editon
machine..upgrading to 2nd edition or better should fix the problem. Most of
the differencees between the two versions are in networking stuff...and with
broadband you are just connecting to your ISP's network.

"lisa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> im on windows 98 i have just got broadband speedtouch since installing it
> when i go on the internet i keep getting blue screens 0028 errors vxd how

do
> i fix it thanks

Ron Martell

"lisa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>im on windows 98 i have just got broadband speedtouch since installing it
>when i go on the internet i keep getting blue screens 0028 errors vxd how do
>i fix it thanks

Start by posting the *complete* text of the blue screen error message
back here, together with a description of exactly what you were doing
at the time the error happened - which application program you were
using and what specific task or function within that program triggered
the error.

Good luck

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--
Microsoft MVP
On-Line Help Computer Service

http://aumha.org/alex.htm

Blinky the Shark

lisa wrote:
> im on windows 98 i have just got broadband speedtouch since installing it
> when i go on the internet i keep getting blue screens 0028 errors vxd how do
> i fix it thanks

Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933: