Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Help

Rob

Hi Frank Delucca,
Could you tell me step by step how to get back the 256 colours and the
rest of the settings as I have only got 2 and 16 colours and the smallest
resolution (600X 850) is it .
I know I am in for some ribbing but sure would appreciate any help
Thanks in Advance

Rob

Frank DeLucca

news:17ZZd.231$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Frank Delucca,
> Could you tell me step by step how to get back the 256 colours and the
> rest of the settings as I have only got 2 and 16 colours and the smallest
> resolution (600X 850) is it .
> I know I am in for some ribbing but sure would appreciate any help
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Rob

Update your graphic card drivers.

Plato

Rob wrote:

> Could you tell me step by step how to get back the 256 colours and the
> rest of the settings as I have only got 2 and 16 colours and the smallest
> resolution (600X 850) is it .
> I know I am in for some ribbing but sure would appreciate any help

Dertermine what video card or video chipset you have [if onboard video]
then find and download the install the drivers for it from the makers
website.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

DC

Rob wrote:
> Hi Frank Delucca,
> Could you tell me step by step how to get back the 256 colours and the
> rest of the settings as I have only got 2 and 16 colours and the smallest
> resolution (600X 850) is it .
> I know I am in for some ribbing but sure would appreciate any help
> Thanks in Advance

Asking for help from a dizum troll? Now I've seen it all.

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Customize Xnews - http://dcicons.fateback.com