Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Where can I get* the set of HP Pavillion recovery disks at? need them badly>

Where can I get* the set of HP Pavillion recovery disks at? need them badly>

redwing_46901@yahoo.com

I am in dire need of at least one good set of hp pavillion recovery
disks for a 8560c model ) I had one set but the 2nd cd was
crushed.....I need them badly PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION or
KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS THEM or CAN MAKE A COPY OR TWO FOR ME LET ME KNOW
ASAP.

CONTACT ME AT THESE EMAIL ADDRESSES

(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)

Thankyou for all you'r help

( march/15/2005 )

Vanguard

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I am in dire need of at least one good set of hp pavillion recovery
> disks for a 8560c model ) I had one set but the 2nd cd was
> crushed.....I need them badly PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION or
> KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS THEM or CAN MAKE A COPY OR TWO FOR ME LET ME KNOW
> ASAP.

Call HP for a replacement set of CDs. They'll let you know what they
can within the same phone call you make. That's ASAP.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I am in dire need of at least one good set of hp pavillion recovery
> disks for a 8560c model ) I had one set but the 2nd cd was
> crushed.....I need them badly PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION or
> KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS THEM or CAN MAKE A COPY OR TWO FOR ME LET ME KNOW
> ASAP.

I took a brief looky-see, didn't find the particulars on that computer.
But most HPs you can press F10 on startup to access the system restore.