Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > XP sp2

Reply
Thread Tools

XP sp2

 
 
Daniel
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-13-2005
try a system restore !!
but anyway if you uninstall sp2
windows will reinstall it again later .
instead try to learn how use those feature
firewall andtivirus
look for the open portlike 8080
80 441 21 and 110 and 25 who is your email port


Daniel



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Gordon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-14-2005
Daniel wrote:
> try a system restore !!
> but anyway if you uninstall sp2
> windows will reinstall it again later .
> instead try to learn how use those feature
> firewall andtivirus
> look for the open portlike 8080
> 80 441 21 and 110 and 25 who is your email port
>
>
> Daniel
>
>
>

PLEASE quote the post you are replying to - this is NOT a chat room.

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
mhicaoidh
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-15-2005
Taking a moment's reflection, Daniel mused:
|
| instead try to learn how use those feature
| firewall andtivirus

XP SP2 does not include antivirus software ...


 
Reply With Quote
 
samuel
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-15-2005
"Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:r6nZd.22095$(E-Mail Removed):

> try a system restore !!
> but anyway if you uninstall sp2
> windows will reinstall it again later .
> instead try to learn how use those feature
> firewall andtivirus
> look for the open portlike 8080
> 80 441 21 and 110 and 25 who is your email port
>
>
> Daniel


who are you talking to ?

why are you posting from yesterday ?

 
Reply With Quote
 
Toolman Tim
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-15-2005

"samuel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:r6nZd.22095$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> try a system restore !!
>> but anyway if you uninstall sp2
>> windows will reinstall it again later .
>> instead try to learn how use those feature
>> firewall andtivirus
>> look for the open portlike 8080
>> 80 441 21 and 110 and 25 who is your email port
>>
>>
>> Daniel

>
> who are you talking to ?
>
> why are you posting from yesterday ?
>

It took him that long to get his head out of his a**


 
Reply With Quote
 
samuel
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-15-2005
"Toolman Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:hnsZd.55234$(E-Mail Removed):

>
> "samuel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:r6nZd.22095$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> try a system restore !!
>>> but anyway if you uninstall sp2
>>> windows will reinstall it again later .
>>> instead try to learn how use those feature
>>> firewall andtivirus
>>> look for the open portlike 8080
>>> 80 441 21 and 110 and 25 who is your email port
>>>
>>>
>>> Daniel

>>
>> who are you talking to ?
>>
>> why are you posting from yesterday ?
>>

> It took him that long to get his head out of his a**


he should have cleaned off his eye balls so he could find the
person he wanted to talk to.

how do these people reply to emails ?

blindly reply to nobody ?


 
Reply With Quote
 
Toolman Tim
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-15-2005

"samuel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Toolman Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:hnsZd.55234$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>
>> "samuel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> "Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news:r6nZd.22095$(E-Mail Removed):
>>>
>>>> try a system restore !!
>>>> but anyway if you uninstall sp2
>>>> windows will reinstall it again later .
>>>> instead try to learn how use those feature
>>>> firewall andtivirus
>>>> look for the open portlike 8080
>>>> 80 441 21 and 110 and 25 who is your email port
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Daniel
>>>
>>> who are you talking to ?
>>>
>>> why are you posting from yesterday ?
>>>

>> It took him that long to get his head out of his a**

>
> he should have cleaned off his eye balls so he could find the
> person he wanted to talk to.
>
> how do these people reply to emails ?
>
> blindly reply to nobody ?
>

Well, I *think* I saw a post yesterday that might have been related. But the
maroon hit "New Post" instead of "Reply Group". Add that to the bad
spelling, the stupid advice, and the fact that he doesn't have a clue about
anything else, and I guess he's right up there at the top of the class...


 
Reply With Quote
 
samuel
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-15-2005
"Toolman Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
newsjtZd.55261$(E-Mail Removed):

>
> "samuel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Toolman Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:hnsZd.55234$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>>
>>> "samuel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>> "Daniel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>>> news:r6nZd.22095$(E-Mail Removed):
>>>>
>>>>> try a system restore !!
>>>>> but anyway if you uninstall sp2
>>>>> windows will reinstall it again later .
>>>>> instead try to learn how use those feature
>>>>> firewall andtivirus
>>>>> look for the open portlike 8080
>>>>> 80 441 21 and 110 and 25 who is your email port
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Daniel
>>>>
>>>> who are you talking to ?
>>>>
>>>> why are you posting from yesterday ?
>>>>
>>> It took him that long to get his head out of his a**

>>
>> he should have cleaned off his eye balls so he could find the
>> person he wanted to talk to.
>>
>> how do these people reply to emails ?
>>
>> blindly reply to nobody ?
>>

> Well, I *think* I saw a post yesterday that might have been
> related. But the maroon hit "New Post" instead of "Reply
> Group". Add that to the bad spelling, the stupid advice, and
> the fact that he doesn't have a clue about anything else, and
> I guess he's right up there at the top of the class...


newbie class of 2005
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adminpak SP2 , Windows Server x64 SP2 =?Utf-8?B?QmrDuHJu?= Windows 64bit 2 09-03-2007 12:54 PM
MDAC 2.8 SP2 for W2K3 R2 x64 SP2 =?Utf-8?B?SmFja04=?= Windows 64bit 2 06-07-2007 12:00 AM
Novell Client 4.92 SP2 and Windows XP SP2 Yogi Computer Support 1 07-22-2005 01:33 AM
WIN XP SP2 ERROR: Can not read from or write to the data base. SP2 installation did not complete Father Jack Hackett Computer Support 5 01-26-2005 06:08 PM
Re: IE 6.0 with SP2 and Windows XP SP2 and Adobe Acrobat & Reader 6.0 George ASP .Net 5 08-24-2004 12:11 PM



Advertisments