Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Free Hosting Account with 250MB Web space and 15GB bandwidth

Free Hosting Account with 250MB Web space and 15GB bandwidth

Free Host Line

FREE HOSTING ACCOUNT ! 250 MB WEBSPACE AND 15GB BANDWIDTH !

If you are currently hosting with other company and having to pay $9.95/month, then here is the place where you could save thousand of dollar over a year.

FreeHostLine.com will give you FREE hosting account with NO BANNER, NO NEED TO READ EMAIL, or any other type of advertising at all. FreeHostline.com will give you with 250 MB free web space and 15 GB bandwidth per month. Not only that, FreeHostLine.com also providing free tools and other informations for members to enjoy. Best of all, you will not have to pay a dime for all of these services. So, hurry and take a few minutes to check out FREEHOSTLINE.COM . 100% FREE HOSTING ........

FEATURES:

250 MB of Unix web space
15 GB of Bandwidth
20 Emails & 2 FTP accounts
Anti-virus software in Cpanel
Cpanel for each account
Webmail for each account Secure Webspace
Fantastico
Easy Site Builder

and much more......

Best of all, $0.00 for the service,
IT IS ALL FOR YOU FOR FREE !!!

http://freehostline.com

Toolman Tim

Free Host Line <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
110780130.0093e431ace0fa6f0f7c2ea6259bac20@teranew s...

> FREE HOSTING ACCOUNT ! 250 MB WEBSPACE AND 15GB BANDWIDTH !

http://www.usenetabuse.com/manageabuse.cgi

Abuse Tag #'s 1110780439 & 1110780757

--
Toolman Tim: Founding member and CEO of ****TARDS'R'US

Vanguard

"Free Host Line" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1110780130.0093e431ace0fa6f0f7c2ea6259bac20@t eranews...
> FREE HOSTING ACCOUNT ! 250 MB WEBSPACE AND 15GB BANDWIDTH !
>
> If you are currently hosting with other company and having to pay
> $9.95/month, then here is the place where you could save thousand of
> dollar over a year.

<snip - spam garbage>

This spamming poster obviously has very deficient math skills.
$9.95/month hardly equates to "thousand of dollar" per year. The stupid
spammer can't even bother to hire someone who is a native speaker in the
language used to compose their spam (English, in this case).

Toolman Tim

news:(E-Mail Removed) tard...
> Free Host Line <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> 110780130.0093e431ace0fa6f0f7c2ea6259bac20@teranew s...
>
>> FREE HOSTING ACCOUNT ! 250 MB WEBSPACE AND 15GB BANDWIDTH !

> http://www.usenetabuse.com/manageabuse.cgi
>
> Abuse Tag #'s 1110780439 & 1110780757
>
> --
> Toolman Tim: Founding member and CEO of ****TARDS'R'US

Oh yeah - that's good. Some fool abusing Usenet by impersonating me,
reporting some other fool for abusing Usenet. (Duh!)