Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Creating an autorun cd

Creating an autorun cd

frumperrit

I want like to make a cd with a back up of my drivers etc.Is it possible
create an index page that loads when I insert the cd with clickable links
the exe files. could anybody recommend any software that could do this
with?

It has removed 56 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

~Brian~

"frumperrit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:te0Zd.3266$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I want like to make a cd with a back up of my drivers etc.Is it possible
> create an index page that loads when I insert the cd with clickable links
> the exe files. could anybody recommend any software that could do this
> with?

This might do, very cheap!
http://www.autorunarchitect.com/

Stace

"frumperrit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:te0Zd.3266$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I want like to make a cd with a back up of my drivers etc.Is it possible
> create an index page that loads when I insert the cd with clickable links
> the exe files. could anybody recommend any software that could do this
> with?

> It has removed 56 spam emails to date.
> Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

Take a look at Driver Genius Pro from:
http://www.driver-soft.com/

You can either back each driver up into an exe file or create a single exe
file for all. Create your web page with links that point to the exe files.

Finally, make the CD autostart using something like CDStarter from:
http://www.wentnet.com/projects/cdstarter/

Hope this gives you some pointers.

Stace.

Wizard

Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> It was like the time I stapled balogna to my face.

frumperrit

"Stace" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Ns0Zd.1860$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "frumperrit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:te0Zd.3266$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I want like to make a cd with a back up of my drivers etc.Is it

possible
>> create an index page that loads when I insert the cd with clickable

links
>> the exe files. could anybody recommend any software that could do this
>> with?
>>

>> --
>> I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.
>> It has removed 56 spam emails to date.
>> Paying users do not have this message in their emails.
>> Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!
>>

> Take a look at Driver Genius Pro from:
> http://www.driver-soft.com/
>
> You can either back each driver up into an exe file or create a single

exe
> file for all. Create your web page with links that point to the exe

files.

> Finally, make the CD autostart using something like CDStarter from:
> http://www.wentnet.com/projects/cdstarter/
>
> Hope this gives you some pointers.
>
> Stace.

Thanks for all the advice. Fast as well.

Cheers