Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > PC Probs

PC Probs

pat

Hi, can anyone help. My PC is sick and gotta go to docs for repair. It's my
best friend and gonna be like losing my right arm. I can borrow a laptop
from my husbands work place to help ease the pain. My question is this. I am
on Wanadoo Broadband with this PC (Windows XP Home) is there any way that I
can connect my modem to the laptop and get onto the Internet, or will I have
to register it and pay another Monthly subscription. If anyone knows if it
can be done, can they please explain how. I would be very grateful. Thanks
for any help.