Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Setting up fun stuff

Setting up fun stuff

Adrian

I need to set something up that can sync 2 computers outlook calendars. I'd
also like to use it to store email.

Can someone fire off a basic list of the software i need and any helpful
tips to get it going? I'm pretty computer savy, I just have never done
anything like this b4.

Thanks!

x@y

"Adrian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
..
>I need to set something up that can sync 2 computers outlook calendars. I'd
> also like to use it to store email.
>
> Can someone fire off a basic list of the software i need and any helpful
> tips to get it going? I'm pretty computer savy, I just have never done
> anything like this b4.
>
> Thanks!

Maybe here :
http://www.ajcsoft.com/ProductsAJCDirSync.php