Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Kay Lawrence obit

Kay Lawrence obit

Myron Lewis

I tried to send this from DandC.com but was told I screwed up the addresses.
Tried same again but I'll send this third attempt while I'm at the keyboard.
I found the obit when I went through last week's papers at the library,
after six days in Florida. The hospital address isn't the same one available
on its web site, which says gifts should go to the Roswell Park Alliance
Foundation, P.O. Box 631, Buffalo, NY 14240-0631, or via internet. Dad.
Date published: 3/05/05
"WEST IRONDEQUOIT/WEBSTER:Wednesday, March 2, 2005, at age 81. Sheis
predeceased by her husband, Herbert R.Lawrence in 1993. She is survived by
herson, Kenneth Lawrence and his fiancee,Dorothy Babbitt; beloved grandsons,
Kyle,Eric and Luke; loving granddaughter, Bridget; much loved
great-granddaughter, Mariah; brother, Chip Collins; sister-in-law,Geraldine
Kingsbury; nephews, Scott,Larry, Terry, Rick and Billy; nieces, Kathyand
Karen; great nephew, Ben; greatnieces, Stephanie and Heather; sister-in-law,
Verna Lawrence; many good friends including, Grace Gullo, Ed and Karen
Cookand the Maddalina family.Friends may call Sunday 2-4 and 7-9 at
Lucey-VanVoorhis Funeral Home, Inc., 301 West Main Street, Victor.
Kathleen'sFuneral Mass will be celebrated Mondaymorning at 10 o'clock at St.
Patrick'sChurch, 115 Maple Avenue, Victor. Interment, White Haven Memorial
Park, Perin-ton. Gifts in her memory may be directed toRoswell Park Cancer
Institute, Elm andCarlton Streets, Buffalo, NY 14263."

Toolman Tim

Dear Dad,

You screwed up a third time. Bad dog, no biscuit.

"Myron Lewis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I tried to send this from DandC.com but was told I screwed up the
>addresses.
> Tried same again but I'll send this third attempt while I'm at the
> keyboard.
> I found the obit when I went through last week's papers at the library,
> after six days in Florida. The hospital address isn't the same one
> available
> on its web site, which says gifts should go to the Roswell Park Alliance
> Foundation, P.O. Box 631, Buffalo, NY 14240-0631, or via internet. Dad.
> Date published: 3/05/05
> "WEST IRONDEQUOIT/WEBSTER:Wednesday, March 2, 2005, at age 81. Sheis
> predeceased by her husband, Herbert R.Lawrence in 1993. She is survived by
> herson, Kenneth Lawrence and his fiancee,Dorothy Babbitt; beloved
> grandsons,
> Kyle,Eric and Luke; loving granddaughter, Bridget; much loved
> great-granddaughter, Mariah; brother, Chip Collins;
> sister-in-law,Geraldine
> Kingsbury; nephews, Scott,Larry, Terry, Rick and Billy; nieces, Kathyand
> Karen; great nephew, Ben; greatnieces, Stephanie and Heather;
> sister-in-law,
> Verna Lawrence; many good friends including, Grace Gullo, Ed and Karen
> Cookand the Maddalina family.Friends may call Sunday 2-4 and 7-9 at
> Lucey-VanVoorhis Funeral Home, Inc., 301 West Main Street, Victor.
> Kathleen'sFuneral Mass will be celebrated Mondaymorning at 10 o'clock at
> St.
> Patrick'sChurch, 115 Maple Avenue, Victor. Interment, White Haven Memorial
> Park, Perin-ton. Gifts in her memory may be directed toRoswell Park Cancer
> Institute, Elm andCarlton Streets, Buffalo, NY 14263."

Blinky the Shark

Myron Lewis wrote:

> I tried to send this from DandC.com but was told I screwed up the addresses.
> Tried same again but I'll send this third attempt while I'm at the keyboard.

Better keep trying.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

Sorta-OT: John Backus obit Kenneth Brody C Programming 5 03-22-2007 10:16 AM
[Announce] Dr. Michael Kay Shows the Way to Schema-Aware Queries and Stylesheets Stylus Studio XML 0 12-15-2005 08:26 PM
A great Alan Kay quote Grant Edwards Python 38 02-17-2005 05:21 AM
Kay, I'm stumped JaR MCSE 15 02-02-2004 07:47 PM
Flash is good, m'kay? Pea-nutz HTML 11 11-05-2003 10:59 AM

Advertisments