Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to Remove LOP spyware

How to Remove LOP spyware

PS

My IE pages have this annoying bar with search engine. It is a nuisance
because it prevents me to see the whole webpage.

I did a search and it top me to "lop.com" hence my knowledge that it is LOP
spyware.

How can I remove it with FREEWARE. I am aware of several effective programs
but these cost around 20US$. I would like to avoid buying the program unless
there is no other good alternative.

I hope someone will give me some useful suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

ps

Steve P

"PS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4232c3ed$0$29449$(E-Mail Removed) u...

> My IE pages have this annoying bar with search engine. It is a nuisance
> because it prevents me to see the whole webpage.
>
> I did a search and it top me to "lop.com" hence my knowledge that it is
> LOP
> spyware.
>
> How can I remove it with FREEWARE. I am aware of several effective
> programs
> but these cost around 20US$. I would like to avoid buying the program
> unless
> there is no other good alternative.
>
> I hope someone will give me some useful suggestions.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> ps

There is a tool on their website to remove it but I have heard bad things
about it.
Have a look at http://www.lop.com/help/

Wizard

Steve P wrote:
> "PS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4232c3ed$0$29449$(E-Mail Removed) u...
>>
>> My IE pages have this annoying bar with search engine. It is a
>> nuisance because it prevents me to see the whole webpage.
>>
>> I did a search and it top me to "lop.com" hence my knowledge that it
>> is LOP
>> spyware.
>>
>> How can I remove it with FREEWARE. I am aware of several effective
>> programs
>> but these cost around 20US$. I would like to avoid buying the program
>> unless
>> there is no other good alternative.
>>
>> I hope someone will give me some useful suggestions.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> ps
>>

> There is a tool on their website to remove it but I have heard bad
> things about it.
> Have a look at http://www.lop.com/help/

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH! What sort of a ****ing idiot would take anything serious
that was written by lop when they installed nefarious hijacking software on
the system in the first ****ing place, eh?

Putting aside the fact they can't ****ing well write even basic English,
their website says, and I quote:

"What kind of problems should I report?

Please report errors to us if a link has been relocated, or disappeared,
permission denied, or if we have made errors in the title, comments, URL, or
classification of the link."

So, "don't complain to us if our ****ed up software roots your system. But
please, do tell us if one of our 3 million spam links are dead or if we send
you to a kiddie porn site instead of Granny Jones' Recipe Pages by mistake,
ok?"

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA! You ****ing idiot.

°Mike°

First, see:
http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/lop.html

Download, update and use ALL of the following -- even
if you already have them installed, UPDATE THEM NOW.
Malware changes by the day, even by the hour, so you MUST
have the latest version of removal tools:

Spybot Search & Destroy
SpyBot S&D guide

Ad-Aware SE
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
Ad-Aware VX2 cleaner plug-in
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/...2cleaner.shtml
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Spyware Blaster

CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)
http://cwshredder.net/cwshredder/cwschronicles.html
Now maintained by InterMute
http://www.intermute.com/spysubtract..._download.html
http://cwshredder.net/bin/CWShredder.exe

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 21:26:51 +1100, in
<4232c3ed$0$29449$(E-Mail Removed)>
PS scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Stewart DIBBS

"Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Steve P wrote:
>> "PS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:4232c3ed$0$29449$(E-Mail Removed) u...
>>>
>>> My IE pages have this annoying bar with search engine. It is a
>>> nuisance because it prevents me to see the whole webpage.

snip...
> BWAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA! You ****ing idiot.

Spybot Search& Destroy is free, and works well to solve the problem.

regards,
Stewart DIBBS
Developer of the PiXCL Image Processing and
Analysis Language for Windows 2000/XP

PiXCL 6.0 is coming early March 2005...

www.vysor.com Gatineau, Quebec, CANADA

Wizard

Stewart DIBBS wrote:
> "Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Steve P wrote:
>>> "PS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:4232c3ed$0$29449$(E-Mail Removed) u...

> snip...
>> BWAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA! You ****ing idiot.
>>

> Spybot Search& Destroy is free, and works well to solve the problem.

Who said it wasn't, you ****witted glob of cuntslop?

Kofi Anan

Wizard wrote:
> Stewart DIBBS wrote:
>
>>"Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed). ..

>>snip...
>>
>>>BWAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA! You ****ing idiot.
>>>

>>Spybot Search& Destroy is free, and works well to solve the problem.

> Who said it wasn't, you ****witted glob of cuntslop?

His Billness, you dim-witted bitch without any dick!!!!

Spyware guard 2008 removal guide! How to remove spyware-guard 2008manually dfinc Computer Security 1 01-23-2009 07:35 AM
LOP spyware Computer Support 3 12-28-2006 01:15 AM
Re: How to Remove LOP spyware Wizard Computer Information 3 03-13-2005 05:43 AM
c2.lop jennyjh18 Computer Support 1 08-14-2004 09:50 AM
win 98 & Spybot Stops on cz.lop bb Computer Support 4 01-28-2004 02:30 AM

Advertisments