Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DSL Activation.

DSL Activation.

ILTB

Hey all. Just signed up for the 1500/256 20GB plan, got the modem now just
waiting for Telstra to turn on the DSL.

Just wanted to get an idea of how long everyone else waited, its been about
12 days now.

Thanks.
ILTB

----------------
ILTB
www.iltb.cjb.net

Jerry G.

My clients usually get it in about 4 to 7 days. I would think you should
call your provider to see is everything is okay with your modem, and
service.

--

Jerry G.
======

"ILTB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
Hey all. Just signed up for the 1500/256 20GB plan, got the modem now just
waiting for Telstra to turn on the DSL.

Just wanted to get an idea of how long everyone else waited, its been about
12 days now.

Thanks.
ILTB

----------------
ILTB
www.iltb.cjb.net

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

ILTB wrote:

> Just wanted to get an idea of how long everyone else waited, its been about
> 12 days now.

Whenever I want, but on average, every couple of days here.

Scrote

Brian H wrote:
>> ILTB wrote:
>>
>>> Just wanted to get an idea of how long everyone else waited, its
>>> been about 12 days now.
>>>

>> Whenever I want, but on average, every couple of days here.

lol
--
The path of least resistance is the path of the loser.
-- H. G. Wells

D@Z

took mine 10 days for line to be activated

"ILTB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey all. Just signed up for the 1500/256 20GB plan, got the modem now just
> waiting for Telstra to turn on the DSL.
>
> Just wanted to get an idea of how long everyone else waited, its been
> about 12 days now.
>
> Thanks.
> ILTB

> ILTB