Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Must have a setting wrong somewhere

Must have a setting wrong somewhere

Kelly

Noticed this in the newsgroups first. When I open up a message and there is
a url in the message body, When I click on the url it will not go to the
site! Confused! Running XP with Norton's 2005. Thanks for any help
available.

Evan Platt

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 06:42:09 -0600, "Kelly" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Noticed this in the newsgroups first. When I open up a message and there is
>a url in the message body, When I click on the url it will not go to the
>site! Confused! Running XP with Norton's 2005. Thanks for any help
>available.

Have you tried maybe double clicking?

Aquanaut

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 06:42:09 -0600, "Kelly" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>Noticed this in the newsgroups first. When I open up a message and there
>>is
>>a url in the message body, When I click on the url it will not go to the
>>site! Confused! Running XP with Norton's 2005. Thanks for any help
>>available.

> Have you tried maybe double clicking?
> --
> To reply, remove TheObvious from my e-mail address.

probably nortons very own firewall that needs configuring----just dump
norton

DC

Kelly wrote:
> Noticed this in the newsgroups first. When I open up a message and there is
> a url in the message body, When I click on the url it will not go to the
> site! Confused! Running XP with Norton's 2005. Thanks for any help
> available.

Define "it".

DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Customize Xnews - http://dcicons.fateback.com