Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > 'mhtml' files

'mhtml' files

Earl Costello

I am trying to access mhtml files with infanView so as to reduce
picture for printing......InfanView doesnt recognize????
Any suggestions,
Earl

°Mike°

That's because IrfanView is a graphics viewer/editor, and
MHTML is archived web content. Is it ONLY the image
that you want to print, or the entire page?

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 14:14:39 -0500, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Earl Costello scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Blinky the Shark

Earl Costello wrote:
> I am trying to access mhtml files with infanView so as to reduce
> picture for printing......InfanView doesnt recognize????

I would guess that's because mhtl isn't a graphics format.

It may contain graphics, but that's not the same.

Isn't it used in email? Is it Microsoft proprietary? Can you see the
images with your email client? Can you save the image *as images* from
there?

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

Earl Costello

Hey guys thanks for the support..the html contains a very brief(email)
msge.followed by 5 or 6 pictures; the pictures are not attachments
but simply follow the greeting.????
Earl
"°Mike°" wrote:

> That's because IrfanView is a graphics viewer/editor, and
> MHTML is archived web content. Is it ONLY the image
> that you want to print, or the entire page?
>
> On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 14:14:39 -0500, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Earl Costello scrawled:
>
> >I am trying to access mhtml files with infanView so as to reduce
> >picture for printing......InfanView doesnt recognize????
> >Any suggestions,
> >Earl

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

SgtMinor

Earl Costello wrote:
> I am trying to access mhtml files with infanView so as to reduce
> picture for printing......InfanView doesnt recognize????
> Any suggestions,
> Earl

Right-click on the image and see if "Save As" is an option. If so, save
the file and then open it with IrfanView.

°Mike°

How about answering my question?

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 17:04:26 -0500, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Earl Costello scrawled:

>Hey guys thanks for the support..the html contains a very brief(email)
>msge.followed by 5 or 6 pictures; the pictures are not attachments
>but simply follow the greeting.????
>Earl

<snip>

--