Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Unwanted Toolbars/Quick Launch appear - W98SE

Unwanted Toolbars/Quick Launch appear - W98SE

Maria

Sudenly I keep getting 4 Quick Launch/Toolbars,
one containing non-alphabetically sorted 20 icons (the ones I want and always
had),
one containing buttons of the running apps (as it should),

one containing the same 20 icons but alphabetically sorted (that I do not want)
and
one empty bar that I do not want either.

Closing 2 unwanted Toolbars will not stop them to come back again after reboot.

I found the Quick Launch folder sitting in:
C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch

Is that its correct location? under Internet Explorer?
Any clues?
Could this behaviour be related to my post "Individual folder settings won't
stick"?

Maria