Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > NICE!, this is a great place!

NICE!, this is a great place!

Clifford Lotz

Just all kinds of interests re computers in here.

Wizard

Lifford Clutz wrote:

> Just all kinds of interests re computers in here.

**** off, ****.

trout

Clifford Lotz wrote:

> Just all kinds of interests re computers in here.

As well as a couple of dumbass cross-posting morph-trolls.
--
I imagine you've noticed.

James

"Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Lifford Clutz wrote:
>
>> Just all kinds of interests re computers in here.

> **** off, ****.

Iwanttobethewizard!

Gordon

James wrote:
|| "Wizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
|| news:(E-Mail Removed)...
||| **** off, ****.
|| Iwanttobethewizard!

Of Oz?

°Mike°

Just don't go getting the idea that computers is ALL that
this group is about; NOTHING is "off topic", except the
obvious spam, binaries etc.

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 23:34:23 -0800, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Clifford Lotz scrawled:

>Just all kinds of interests re computers in here.

--
Basic computer maintenance

jda^fx

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 00:03:12 -0800, trout wrote in
24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Clifford Lotz wrote:
>
>> Just all kinds of interests re computers in here.

> As well as a couple of dumbass cross-posting morph-trolls.

I just kopied Blinkys Usenet Solution #45933: Now killing all posts
originating at Google Groups. It works like a charm, takes a lot of
noise away. And then some serious downscore for Xpost then it's not
that bad.
--
jda^fx

Blinky the Shark

jda^fx wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 00:03:12 -0800, trout wrote in
> 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>> Clifford Lotz wrote:

>>> Just all kinds of interests re computers in here.

>> As well as a couple of dumbass cross-posting morph-trolls.

> I just kopied Blinkys Usenet Solution #45933: Now killing all posts
> originating at Google Groups. It works like a charm, takes a lot of
> noise away. And then some serious downscore for Xpost then it's not
> that bad.

Add some anonymous-posting filters to taste, and bake until crunchy:

Score:: =-9999 % anon posters
From: \<anon
From: remailer
From: \<alias
From: crypto

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

jda^fx

On 9 Mar 2005 22:22:30 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote in
24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> jda^fx wrote:
>> On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 00:03:12 -0800, trout wrote in
>> 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>>> As well as a couple of dumbass cross-posting morph-trolls.

>> I just kopied Blinkys Usenet Solution #45933: Now killing all posts
>> originating at Google Groups. It works like a charm, takes a lot of
>> noise away. And then some serious downscore for Xpost then it's not
>> that bad.

> Add some anonymous-posting filters to taste, and bake until crunchy:

Thank's, they went right in

--
jda^fx

DC

Clifford Lotz wrote:

> Just all kinds of interests re computers in here.

I am not at all interested in computers.

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Customize Xnews - http://dcicons.fateback.com