Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > WAP Services, wireless phone questions..

WAP Services, wireless phone questions..

Lord Jester

This is really the only place I think of asking this. I am really
new to the idea of WAP, and need some help. First off if I purchase
a phone and cell phone service from a company that does not offer
WAP, can I get WAP from someone else? If this latter part is correct
who do you suggest?

Any links to information about this topic are also welcomed.

Thanks for your time,
Michael