Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > My laptop's keyboard is typing weird stuff

My laptop's keyboard is typing weird stuff

txlesgrrl

The original keyboard to my laptop is typing weird stuff. There ar
numbers where letters should be and some of the letters dont' work a
all or show empty boxes. I am using a USB keyboard but I would like t
use the original. How do I fix it

--
txlesgrr
txlesgrrl's Profile: http://www.iamnotageek.com/member.php?userid=1053

TT

Do you know how to get into the Bios at startup? Some laptops have a
setting there that allows for a function change over areas of the keyboard
like the numbers...I had to do that for my mother in law when she was
getting numbers for letters and sometimes blanks as well...