Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > how to list new messages first ? Help

how to list new messages first ? Help

beth

I would be very grateful to be told how to configure my settings, to show
new messages first instead of last, help would be much appreciated, Beth

Gordon

beth wrote:
|| I would be very grateful to be told how to configure my settings, to
|| show new messages first instead of last, help would be much
|| appreciated, Beth

View-Sort By and check "Sent" and "Descending"

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

Sukhsharan Muthukrishn

Gordon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Don't judge a book by its movie.

Old Gringo

beth wrote:
> I would be very grateful to be told how to configure my settings, to show
> new messages first instead of last, help would be much appreciated, Beth

I believe in OE when looking at the headers, where it give the date
received, all you have to do is click the received button and it will
reverse them.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

°Mike°

Press the little 'Sent' column button, where it shows the date.
This will toggle the direction of the sort. You can do this on
any column.

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 18:43:56 -0000, in
<d0fj1h$lmg$(E-Mail Removed)>
beth scrawled:

>I would be very grateful to be told how to configure my settings, to show
>new messages first instead of last, help would be much appreciated, Beth

--
Basic computer maintenance

beth

> Press the little 'Sent' column button, where it shows the date.
> This will toggle the direction of the sort. You can do this on
> any column.
>

> On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 18:43:56 -0000, in
> <d0fj1h$lmg$(E-Mail Removed)>
> beth scrawled:
>
>>I would be very grateful to be told how to configure my settings, to show
>>new messages first instead of last, help would be much appreciated,

Thank You All, for your help, your fantastic!! I don't know what I would do
without you all, Thanks Again Beth

neville

Glad to help.
"beth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d0h9rf$keb$(E-Mail Removed)...

>> Press the little 'Sent' column button, where it shows the date.
>> This will toggle the direction of the sort. You can do this on
>> any column.
>>

>> On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 18:43:56 -0000, in
>> <d0fj1h$lmg$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> beth scrawled:
>>
>>>I would be very grateful to be told how to configure my settings, to show
>>>new messages first instead of last, help would be much appreciated,

> Thank You All, for your help, your fantastic!! I don't know what I would
> do without you all, Thanks Again Beth

°Mike°

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 10:19:20 -0000, in
<d0h9rf$keb$(E-Mail Removed)>
beth scrawled:

>> Press the little 'Sent' column button, where it shows the date.
>> This will toggle the direction of the sort. You can do this on
>> any column.

<snip>

>Thank You All, for your help, your fantastic!! I don't know what I would do
>without you all, Thanks Again Beth

You're welcome.

--
Basic computer maintenance