Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Help in choosing university for MS-PhD in VLSI

Help in choosing university for MS-PhD in VLSI

Ranjith

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for posting a message out of topic. I need expert suggestions on
where I can apply for MS-PhD for VLSI / Microelectronics in USA.
CUrrently I have got an admit for Clemson, South Carolina. But VLSI
there is not so good. Please suggest me a few universities where I can
apply for FALL 2004.

Regards,
Ranjith