Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Home built

Home built

doS

How many of you build/service your own pcs?
please read this: http://www.madshrimps.be/?action=getarticle&articID=214

I tried this, this stuff is amazing!!!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

doS wrote:
> How many of you build/service your own pcs?
> please read this: http://www.madshrimps.be/?action=getarticle&articID=214
>
> I tried this, this stuff is amazing!!!

Okay, I'll bite. What's it do that a dab of mineral spirits won't? BTW,
I just ordered some Actic Silver, haven't gotten it yet. But sounds like
good stuff.

doS

No bite to it, it just works well with all the cpu paste and pads I have
tried it on, no smell, except orangey

news:(E-Mail Removed)...