Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cool Web Search

Cool Web Search

Mike

Why hasnít anybody tried filing a lawsuit to shut this malicious hijacking
virus crap down?

Jerry G.

I am sure they did. The problem is that there has to be extradition to the
place where the culprit lives! He is one of the worse!

What I cannot understand is how the committee who releases the IP numbers,
and site domains are taking control over all of this.

--

Jerry G.
======

Why hasn't anybody tried filing a lawsuit to shut this malicious hijacking
virus crap down?

Mara

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 20:11:25 +0000, Mike wrote:

> Why hasnít anybody tried filing a lawsuit to shut this malicious
> hijacking virus crap down?

Because it isn't illegal - yet.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?B38751C9A
http://makeashorterlink.com/?J29761C9A

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
--glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor

I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Sat,
5 Mar 2005 15:15:28 -0500, "Jerry G." <(E-Mail Removed)> screamed
from behind the mulberry bush:

>I am sure they did. The problem is that there has to be extradition to the
>place where the culprit lives! He is one of the worse!

I bet they didn't. Maybe this guy is a prick but he may not be doing
anything wrong under the laws where this web site is physically
located. Then again, maybe he's being hosted on a rogue ISP and they
don't give a ****.

>What I cannot understand is how the committee who releases the IP numbers,
>and site domains are taking control over all of this.

What you don't understand is a lot os ****, like how the Internet
works, you boob. IP blocks are assigned to domains and those domains
sell them/ rent them out to smalled fish all the way down eventually
to the IP address handed out to your PC. They have nothing to do with
who the IP address is handed out to. You're one of thos AOL assholes
who have to access Usenet through Individual now, aren't you?

--

Zittmutter AKA Dr Zonk offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in Message-ID: <(E-Mail Removed)>

"That's what your dead mother said...right before I ****ed her."

Jason, AKA a host of other sock puppets, displays a proclivity for being a mother****er *and* a necrophiliac in Message-ID: <Xns9600B0B4DFAF6spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.1 7>

Wamehatarisha Anawabariki

Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> You REEALY REEEALY don't want to make me angry. I might give you a
> verbal outburst.

Wizard

Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor wrote:

> It's a one time thing; it just happens a lot.

Richard

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 20:11:25 GMT Mike wrote:

> Why hasnít anybody tried filing a lawsuit to shut this malicious hijacking
> virus crap down?

You surf at your own risk.
If you would learn a few tricks about your browser, you wouldn't have your
browser hijacked.

Disable "Install on demand".

Gerry Knight

Richard wrote:
> On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 20:11:25 GMT Mike wrote:
>

>>Why hasnít anybody tried filing a lawsuit to shut this malicious hijacking
>>virus crap down?
>>

> You surf at your own risk.
> If you would learn a few tricks about your browser, you wouldn't have your
> browser hijacked.
>
> Disable "Install on demand".

or just dont use internet explorer!

http://www.spreadfirefox.com/